Welcome to the New Jersey LGBT Chamber!
The NJ LGBT Chamber is the bridge to connect with New Jersey's LGBT, and allied business community. We are New Jersey's premier LGBT business organization dedicated to strengthening LGBT businesses in the New Jersey tri-state area.
**Memberships are on a 1-year basis with the membership ending the last day of the month ending the 12-month period.**
- Business Gold: 51+ Full-Time Employees: $500/year
- Business Silver: 10-50 Full-Time Employees: $250/year
- Business Bronze: 2-10 Full-Time Employees: $150/year
- Solo-Entrepreneur/One Employee: $125/year
- Employee Resource Group (ERG): $250/year – Allows up to 15 representatives of any ERG to attend all events for free (or at member rates, if applicable).
- Non-Profit: $75/year – Must submit 501(c)(3) verification to "email@example.com"
- Social: $60/year – for those that don't own a business, but want to join for networking opportunities. You still receive member discounts; however, this membership level does not include a directory listing.
Ready to Join? Click HERE to complete our easy, online application!
Membership Benefits Overview
- State-Wide Business Networking Mixers
- Quarterly Signature Events—(ex. OUT For Business Breakfast, Annual Holiday Party)
- New Member Orientation Breakfast
- Connections with a Powerful Local and National Network of LGBT and Allied Business Owners, Professionals, Non-Profits, and Corporate Partners
Business Development and Support
- FREE LGBT-Business Enterprise Certification for Qualifying Members ($400.00 Value)
- Business Leads and Referrals
- Access and Discounts to Seminars and Educational Programs
- Chamber Newsletter
- Marketing Support
- Up to 25% Off Constant Contact Products & Services
Online Member Profile Benefits
- Online Business Directory Profile
- Get Highlighted on Our Website and Social Media for 1 MONTH with Our Member Spotlight
- Submit Your Business Events and News to Chamber Community Calendar
- Submit Available Jobs and Volunteer Positions at Your Business to Our Job Bank
- Opportunity to Lead Workshops
- Opportunity to Host Events
Chamber Leadership and Participation
- Access to Leadership Roles Within the Chamber
- Opportunity to Serve on Chamber Committees
- Discounted Tickets to NJ LGBT Chamber (Local), NGLCC (National) and Chamber Partner Conferences and Special Events
- Member-to-Member Discounts on Products and Services Offered by a Variety of NJ LGBT Chamber Businesses
- Discounted Membership and Event Attendance with Partnering New Jersey Chambers and Business Networking Organizations
National (NGLCC) Benefits
- Opportunity to Attend NGLCC’s Annual Conference
- Access to Women's Business Initiative (WBI) for Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender women entrepreneurs and professionals
- News and Legislative Action Alerts via NGLCC’s Biz newsletter