Welcome to the New Jersey LGBT Chamber!
The NJ LGBT Chamber is the bridge to connect with New Jersey's LGBT, and allied business community. We are New Jersey's premier LGBT business organization dedicated to strengthening LGBT businesses in the New Jersey tri-state area.
CITY OF PRINCETON
400 WITHERSPOON ST
PRINCETON, NJ 08450
NOTICE of VACANCY
Department: Health Department
Position: Board Secretary
Salary Range: $20.00/hour for 12-14 hours/month
Meetings are the third Tuesday from 7:30-930 p.m.
Post Date: August 10, 2021
Deadline: Until filled
Description: Experienced secretary to scrupulously prepare for the board and commission meetings.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Attend commission/board meetings for the purpose of preparing agendas and taking, transcribing, and distributing comprehensive meeting minutes. Each group meets one time per month on different weeks.
• Prepare and place public advertisements of meeting/agendas/ordinances.
• Complete forms/documents in accordance with commission/board procedures.
• Make copies of correspondence and other printed material.
• Set up and maintain paper and electronic filing systems for records, correspondence, and other material.
• Communicate to written and verbal inquiries and to provide precise information.
Requirements: A writing sample is required. Experience with Board or Coalition meetings a must. Applicant must have excellent written and oral communication skills and high level of competency of MS Office. Must satisfy employer paid physical, drug screen and criminal background check. NJ residency required by State Statute. R.S.52:14-7.
Application available online at https://nj-princeton.civicplus.com/Jobs.aspx