Join A Committee
WE NEED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO GET INVOLVED & JOIN A COMMITTEE
The NJ LGBT Chamber is designed to heighten the economic strength of LGBT owned, friendly and allied businesses. Our Board of Directors is seeking members of the community to help continue to make an impact for LGBT Small Business owners and allies in our great state!
If you’re a current member looking for a way to put your expertise to work, please consider joining one of our fun, engaging committees!
- Membership Committee: The mission of the Membership Committee is to promote, increase and retain NJ LGBT Chamber of Commerce membership. Help maintain our membership database, develop new ways to engage and highlight members as well as create and manage survey to get feedback for Chamber improvements
- Programming & Events Committee: The programming and Events committee is responsible for creating powerful opportunities for LGBT Business Professionals and allies to learn about new techniques and technologies that will help leverage new business and contracting platforms. This awesome committee is also responsible for creating unforgettable event & networking experiences in New Jersey.
- Marketing Committee: The Marketing committee supports the overall visibility of the NJ LGBT Chamber of Commerce and how it communicates to our community to bring awareness of it’s existence and the work we do to create an impact for business professionals. This committee helps strengthen the image by providing complete and consistent messaging to the highlight our accomplishments and creates and maintains the plan for opportunities to CONNECT, COLLABORATE AND LEVERAGE.
- Sponsorship Committee: This committee with work closely the the board and VP of Sponsorship to seek out new and potential partners to help elevate the offerings of the Chamber. Developing a relationship with a potential sponsor takes time and effort. This committee will devise new ways of authentic engagement to land lasting partnerships with local businesses and major corporations.
If you have expertise and time to match your passion, we’d love to speak with you about joining our committees. You can fill out an application of interest below!
Committee Volunteering Opportunities:
We’re always look for active, bright, creative, dynamic and enthusiastic individuals to assist with all facets of communications as we continue to grow our partnership with organizations and provide valuable resources to small businesses. Choose to work independently or in teams to help with any of the following:
- Brand Marketing
- Public, Press, Publicity and Media Relations
- Social Marketing
- Liaising with Programming committees and Special Events
- Newsletters, Brochures, Printing, Publishing
- Digital/Online media (Audio, Photo, Video)
- Graphics and design services
- Website content and Business Development topics. Write-ups/discussions
- Review and editorial services of contents before publishing
And all other innovative ideas are mostly surely welcomed as part of your contribution towards growing the Chamber!
Please contact us to serve on this committee.